> Brown (County)
Brown County Fire & EMS
Green Bay Metro Fire, Ashwaubenon Fire/Rescue, De Pere Fire/Rescue and All Brown County Fire and EMS Agencies.
Brown County, WI - Public Safety P25 Radio System
Calls are queued from talkgroups and played back in the order recorded. While no traffic is missed between talkgroups, it may be played out of order during busy periods.
This feed features the following agencies:
- Rescue/Ambulance Agencies:
- County Rescue Services
- NEW Paramedic Rescue
- Fire/Rescue Agencies: (Listed by MABAS Div 112 Agency ID's)
- DePere Fire/Rescue
- Howard Fire/Rescue
- Ashwaubenon Fire/Public Safety
- Green Bay Metro Fire Dept.
- Village of Bellevue (Services by GBMFD Engine 491)
- Lawrence Fire Dept.
- Wayside Fire Dept.
- Morrison Fire Dept.
- Greenleaf Fire Dept.
- Hollandtown Fire Dept.
- Pulaski Tri-County Fire Dept.
- Suamico Fire Dept.
- Wrightstown Fire Dept.
- Denmark Fire Dept.
- New Franken Fire Dept.
- Village of Allouez (Services by GBMFD Engine/Medic 481)
- Hobart Fire Dept
- Ledgeview Fire Dept.
- Austin Straubel Fire/Public Safety
The following Talk Groups are Included:
- Brown County Interoperability Channel 9
- Green Bay Metro Fire Station's 1-9
- Brown County Fire Main
- Brown County EMS
- Green Bay Metro Fire Main
- Green Bay Metro EMS
- Fire Dept Tactical 6-14
- Fire Emergency Talk Group
- Packerland Admin Talk Group
- DePere Fire Admin Talk Group
- Rural County Fire Admin Talk Group
Most training TG's have been removed, to avoid unnessassary traffic. Occasionally, you still may hear training on one of the department's Admin TG's.
NOTE: This is a live feed