> Washoe (County)
Official Feed from the Sierra Nevada Amateur Radio Society, Inc. The SNARS Linked Repeater system comprises of 6 Analog Repeaters covering the Northwestern portion of Nevada along 1-80, US 50, US 395 and I-580 cororidors and portions of eastern California. The following repeaters are linked and the feed is from the 147.210 repeater located on Peavine Peak, North of Reno.
- 147.150 - Mt Rose (Lake Tahoe, Truckeet, Eastern Sierra)
- 147.210 - Peavine Peak (North Reno)
- 147.030 - Virginia Peak (Sparks, Spanish Springs)
- 146.925 - Tulon Peak (Lovelock, Fallon)
- 146.670 - Winnemucca Mountain (Winnemucca Area)
- 444.876 - Lobdelle Peak (Yerington, Wellington Area)