Personal Playlist creation. (assumes Premium Subscriber Account)
1. Log into Broadcastify.com
2. Go to this link https://www.broadcastify.com/calls/playlists/
3. In the "My Playlists" section, click "Action", then "Create Playlist".
4. Create a name such as "Lakewood"
5. In the search window type "Lakewood". It should then show a list of 5 or so channels.
6. Select a channel such as police dispatch, then click the " +" to add.
7. Repeat the search/select/add process for additional channels you want.
Then go back to the previous page https://www.broadcastify.com/calls/playlists/ And simply click your new Lakewood Playlist, and then click "Play Live".
Further below on the live play page it shows a list of recent transmissions and one can click on the download icon to instant-replay the audio.
You can make Playlists for other cities as well, however it is limited to node 50 (Summit County) of the system, and just by luck Lakewood was included, but not all talkgroups may be available.
IF YOU HAVE A SPARE PC and a SCANNER CAPABLE OF RECEIVING Phase 1 P(Project)25 DIGITAL (Such as a Uniden BCD396XT) AND ARE INTERESTED IN PROVIDING THE LAKEWOOD FEED CONTACT BROADCASTIFY.COM AND APPLY TO BE A FEED PROVIDER. All information for control frequencies and talk groups for Lakewood can be found on RadioReference.com